Today will be the most boring of them all for those who like colors, today is all about grey. Not even fifty shades of it, just four. But we’ll get through this together, I promise! It will not look cheerful in the end, more like the continuation of the Winter Is Coming theme I’m battling with lately. But trust me on this mass of grey, we’ll get past this, soon.
Stuff used on day two:
Faber-Castell Polychromos, Prismacolor replacements given below as well
- Cold Grey I 230 (PC 10% Cool Grey)
- Cold Grey II 231 (PC 20% Cool Grey)
- Cold Grey IV 233 (PC 50% Cool Grey)
- Cold Grey VI 235 (PC 70% Cool Grey)
Tips and tricks:
- Have chocolate around for this grey session, it will make it a lot more cheerful
- Other than that, work light with the darks and blend in with the lights, using a stronger hand. We’ll add highlights later
Today we end here:
Next time we’ll finish the metal bits of the headpiece and will start working on the flowers. In color and everything! And I’ll hopefully figure out a way to place my camera a little differently so my hand wouldn’t be in the way so much. If you could see my setup, you’d know it’s not that easy. But eventually I’ll get there, to the land of perfect videos… I hope.